On this episode, we give a recap of our recent San Diego Harbor to Harbor Trek, a 2-day, 50-mile adventure that begins in Oceanside Harbor and ends in San Diego Harbor. We share some of the people and stories that made this trip such a memorable one, and how it impacted the lives of everyone who participated. We also invite you to check out next year’s adventure (link below).
You’ll Also Discover:
- Why H2H is a different type of trip than we normally offer.
- Why the morning of Day 2 was such a special experience.
- Stories of some of the participants, and what made them so memorable.
- Why H2H is a great introduction to Project Athena adventures.
- Why spotting a double rainbow was such a special moment for the team.