Hall of Fame keynote speaker, Jason Hewlett, delivers a powerful message about engagement entitled, The Promise, in a motivational, inspirational and very entertaining way.
Hall of Fame keynote speaker, Jason Hewlett, is all about the Engagement Experience. He delivers a powerfully motivating and inspiring message in a very entertaining way.
- Why set a goal when you can make a promise?
- What promises are you keeping to your clients, your team, your family, yourself?
- What promises are you breaking?
The author of the Facebook post entitled, “I Saw My Wife at Target Today”, which has been seen by more than 100 million people, Jason Hewlett shows audiences a new perspective on goal setting and the engagement experience.
He has delivered hundreds of presentations around the world and performed in every major casino in Las Vegas. One of the youngest inductees into the Speakers Hall of Fame, Jason will demonstrate how to keep The Promise using “I laughed til I cried” humor plus world class music and impersonations. This talk will touch your attendees’ minds and hearts, while providing:
- Leadership Promise Skills
- Sales Promise Delivery
- Work-Life Balance Skills
- Customer Service Promise Keeping
The Promise Keynote Takeaways
Audience (your customers):
- Utilizing your signature move with your customers
- Aligning your signature move with the mission statement of your organization
- TJ the shuttle driver – how to create those types of experiences for your customers
Family (your team):
- Trusting in the abilities and signature moves of your team
- Have you given another person on your team the opportunity to excel?
- How to take what you’ve learned as a family member at work and do the same at home with those who mean the most to you
The One (you):
- Identifying daily, monthly, yearly goals as a leader at your organization
- What is your over-arching promise to your organization as one of their team members?