Mike Walsh Photos
Mike Walsh Book Cover
Mike Walsh Introduction
Mike Walsh is the author of the bestselling book FUTURETAINMENT and CEO of the global innovation research agency, Tomorrow.
Constantly travelling the world in search of the next big thing, Mike helps companies understand the strategic impact of shifts in consumer behavior. He has advised the CEOs and management teams of some of the world’s biggest brands – including Televisa, the BBC, Star TV, the ABC, Fujifilm, MSN, HSBC and Roche Pharmaceuticals – on innovation and being future focused.
Please welcome him today as he takes you on a whirlwind ride into the world of tomorrow.
Mike Walsh Technical Requirements
Mike requires the following equipment to be provided:
- A digital data projector with either a VGA or DVI connection. Mike will supply the connecting dongle for his laptop.
- 5mm sound lead to play audio from the laptop.
- Mike will supply his own Logitech remote, but if the AV desk is far from the stage, we recommend you make available a USB range extender that provides line of sight coverage to the stage.
- Mike’s presentation is anamorphic, and can display in either 4:3 or 16:9. If your display is widescreen, we recommend that the source image be stretched to fit.
- A fold back screen (a monitor so Mike can see which slides are onscreen from anywhere on stage).
- Mike doesn’t require a lectern, and we recommend you keep the stage as clear as possible for him to move around.
- A wireless lapel or headset microphone (preferred).
- A bottle of water on stage, and prior to the performance warm water/tea with honey and lemon.
- Mike will bring an ATOMOS Ninja field-recording device to take a copy of the live video feed of the presentation. He can connect to your vision desk via HDMI or HDSDI (assuming there is embedded audio).
SOUND CHECK: Mike requires a 30-minute sound check.
NO PRESENTATION SLIDES IN ADVANCE: Mike is unable to provide his presentation in advance, due to the usage rights on the video embedded in his presentation. NOTE: It is not possible to run the slides from another machine.
SLIDES AND VIDEO: Mike’s presentation includes both images and video, all embedded into a Keynote deck that operates from Mike’s MacBook Pro.