No More Excuses
Lead Your Culture or Someone Else Will
As the Founder of The Accountability Movement™ and a former partner of manufacturing and distribution companies, Sam Silverstein empowers bold leadership within your organization.
In this program, he shares several case studies about organizations that have defined their cultures to enable an environment of high performance, increased productivity, engaged employees and inspired accountability.
Sam reveals powerful truths that will position you to take the necessary steps to innovate your ideal culture.
- The importance of leveraging the immense power of values in a culture
- How to connect everyone in your organization through your culture
- Steps to take to establish your culture throughout your organization
- The secret truth about what makes the most powerful cultures work
- The one thing every leader must believe if they are going to effectively innovate their culture and drive accountability
The Accountable Leader’s Guide to Change
The ability to initiate change in an organization rises and falls on leadership. Change looks different when viewed through the lens of accountability. The Accountable Leader doesn’t focus on changing what people do. They focus on changing the way their people think.
A former partner of manufacturing and distribution companies and Founder of The Accountability Movement™, Sam Silverstein helps you create a culture that inspires the act of change.
This program focuses on the way a leader needs to think in order to inspire an environment where change is encouraged and embraced. Sam will share the critical thought processes necessary for leaders to drive change including:
- What makes an Accountable Leader
- Understanding the “Terms of Change”
- The Change Categories all people fall into and how to communicate with each person successfully
- How to empower your team so that they drive change for you
- The one thing every leader must believe if they are going to effectively create an organization that thrives with change