Tim Sanders on stage: passionate, moving, researched, relevant and full of solutions. Former Yahoo! Chief Solutions Officer and New York Times bestselling author, Tim Sanders is the people-centric business expert. He speaks about the power of confidence and great relationships in the business world.
Sales Genius is a Team Sport!
To land a quality sale in today’s B2B landscape, innovation is required to cut through layers of complexity. A
done deal is often 100 problems solved. This requires a collection of diverse minds collaborating together. The top performers in sales have the habit of forming teams to tackle their biggest challenges. There’s a name for this process: Dealstorming. It’s based on fifteen years of enterprise sales experience as well as interviews with 200 sales leaders.
This keynote will inspire audiences to team up when faced with adversity in the sales or client retention process. It offers takeaways on how to recruit and prepare deal-teams as well as how to cultivate deal-mentors and inside champions.
Key learnings from the keynote:
- How to spot collaboration opportunities in your pipeline and then build a team around them.
- How to get anyone at your company excited about helping you solve a sales challenge.
- Why thinking like an Artist, Chef or a Hacker leads to account breakthroughs.
- How to develop an Inside Champion, Deal Mentor or Mobilizer to finish the complex sale.
Based on Tim’s fifth book: Dealstorming: The Secret Weapon That Can Solve Your Toughest Sales Challenges
“In research across thousands of sales managers at large B2B suppliers around the world, we found that the skill that sets the best managers apart from their peers is their ability to innovate at the deal level–to work with their sales reps to ‘unstick’ deals and move them forward. Dealstorming provides a practical, proven and actionable playbook for sales leaders to engage in this very activity with their teams.” Matt Dixon at CEB, co-author of The Challenger Sale
Love is the Killer App: How To Win Business & Influence People
The most powerful force in business isn’t greed or brute force – it’s love for our customers, colleagues and
partners. We show it by sharing our knowledge, our network of relationships and our compassion. When we develop a culture that emphasizes promotion of everyone’s success, stronger relationships are built and loyalty soars – delivering measurable business results.
This keynote offers new ways to mentor, connect people that should meet and approach leadership and customer service from a design point of view. Perfect for opening general sessions where knowledge sharing and networking is emphasized.
Key Takeaways Include:
- How relationships are bonded or broken in business, based on the Norm Of Reciprocity research.
- How to be an effective mentor by following the knowledge gap lifecycle.
- How to repair a damaged relationship or a mismanaged expectation.
- Five email etiquette rules that will protect relationships and prevent burn out in your troops. Based on the largest study to date on email habits at work.
- A weekly plan to leverage networking to drive business results. Follow it and you’ll double your network strength in less than one year.
Emotional Talent: The Final Frontier Of Leadership Development
Napoleon Bonaparte is quoted as saying “the leader’s role is to define reality, then give hope.” This requires
them to augment their physical intelligence with emotional talent – the combination of self awareness, control and social interaction skills. This gives them the ability to handle pressure, maintain high quality relationships and lead teams through adversity and change. Like any other talent, it grows with practice and feedback, starting with the motivation to complete one’s development.
This keynote is based on Tim’s extensive research into leadership psychology and dozens of programs for institutes, government agencies and leading corporations. Takeaways include how to assess one’s emotional strengths, read others emotions accurately and show empathy when it matters most.
Key Takeaways Include:
- Why the mood state can have a 1000% impact on a company’s innovation effectiveness. Based on case studies inside companies like Motorola & Google, Sanders explains why most business is really ‘chemical warfare.’
- Why your company’s emotional value proposition is key to attracting and retaining top talent. How to integrate employee experience design into leadership.
- Surprising research, revealing authenticity as a key emotional-talent attribute. How to “Keep It Real” in a world of false promises, distracted bosses and truth-stretchers.
- How to decode people’s emotions with 90% accuracy. Reading people is a technique that IBM Data sales execs, CIA agents and champion poker players learn and hone. Sanders will reveal the 7 Faces of Emotion, which can make you the smartest leader in the room.
- Master the “Art of Deep Listening” with your talent and your customers. How to borrow from the best interviewers in the world to uncover strategic insights in the field or around the office. How to develop a more empathetic culture, leading to a customer-centric approach to selling and delivering.