Vinh Giang (pronounced Jang) is first and foremost a businessperson and entrepreneur. While in his 20s, he started an online business with two good friends; all of them had decided to leave their careers in accounting and pharmacy, to pursue their dream of building a successful business. Their online platform, Encyclopedia of Magic, now teaches magic to almost 50,000 students around the world. For this innovative and successful business idea, Vinh and his friends were awarded Young Entrepreneur of the Year
The strength of your victories in business is based on the people that work for you. This is why it’s so important that you connect with your people, you inspire them and you motivate them – that’s what I help you do in my presentations.“ Vinh Giang
Vinh’s mission in business and life is to share the psychology of illusion. He has devoted himself to understanding the ways in which people are fooled by illusions and by the tricks we play on ourselves. During his presentations, he demonstrates how this occurs.
Coming from the humble beginnings of a Vietnamese refugee family, Vinh has worked with companies from all over the world. Mentored by internationally recognized experts in innovation and success psychology, such as Matthew Michalewicz, he shares fresh, cutting-edge topics with his audience.
Hearing Vinh will open your mind to new possibilities, as he takes you on an unforgettable journey through stories, remarkable insights into human psychology, business and the wonderful art of magic.
“I believe that magicians are salespeople; they sell one of the most difficult products in the world. They sell magic – they sell the illusion. The way they’re able to sell magic is by working ridiculously hard. It takes thousands and thousands of hours to be able to sell the illusion, to be able to really sell the magic. Imagine if you applied the same mindset to your company – imagine if you applied the same dedication to your business – think about what you could achieve.” Vinh Giang
- Entrepreneur who knows what it takes to lead and sell ideas
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year and award winning magician
- He shares 3 key business ideas and demonstrates them using the art of magic with on-stage audience participation
- By creating a fun and highly entertaining atmosphere of illusion, each key business concept is driven home in a truly profound and creative manner.
- Each keynote is a carefully crafted performance creating the most powerful emotional experience for attendees making the conference theme stick in the minds of the audience members long after the event