cmi speaker management is a global leader in the meetings industry. We represent an international roster of carefully selected authors who positively impact millions of people through their keynote speeches, books and thought leadership.
Our founder, Karen Harris, is known worldwide for her high level of integrity in all her business dealings. She has worked tirelessly to advance ethical business practices in our industry by sitting on the Board of Governors of the International Association of Speakers Bureaus for the past 7 years and is the current Past President.
Celebrating 15 years in business, cmi is expanding its roster of clients and looking for an exceptional team player. This opportunity is perfect for someone who wants to make a difference, in a high integrity environment with a fun, vibrant family-oriented team.
cmi is located in the desirable deep south (Midnapore), away from the expense of downtown Calgary yet close to shopping and restaurants.
If you would like to work for an entrepreneur who deeply cares about changing the world – be part of a team that feels like your second family – and rub shoulders with ‘near celebrities’ – we want to see your resume.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to the Operations Manager whose role will be:
- Calendar management
- Taking meeting minutes
- Confirm information for meetings
- Occasional off-hours access
- Experience in a B2B sales environment
- Answer phones/light reception duties
- Willing to take on any and all tasks
- Nurturing and compassionate
- Speaks truthfully and does the right thing
- Attentive to detail to the point of being anal especially while under pressure
- Focused on key priorities and delivers on their promises
- Solves problems easily and independently
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Cooperative and collaborative team player
- Enthusiastic and passionate with a can-do attitude
- Works hard, and if necessary, long hours during peak times to get the job done
- Flexible and adaptable coping well with complexity and change
- Calm under pressure maintaining a high level of performance
- Assertive by taking a loving and firm stand when necessary
- Executive Assistant experience (3-5 years) in a sales and/or high travel environment
- Proven ability to work with accuracy and efficiency in a high energy environment
- Experience in handling and completing multiple tasks with multiple interruptions
- Demonstrated time-management skills, experienced in setting priorities and meeting tight timelines
- Experience with working under minimal supervision
- Knowledge of and/or experience in the speaking, event planning or meetings industry will be an asset
- Able to prioritize tasks from multiple executives
- Experience with a CRM software such as Salesforce, ACT or Goldmine
- Advanced capability with the Microsoft Office suite of programs, with a high accuracy rating
- You are experienced with social media, particularly Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube
- You are experienced with Dropbox and the Cloud
- You are proficient with internet research
- You are proficient in a Mac environment
- You are an advanced user of Google Mail & Calendars
Please send your resume to email@example.com
copyright © 2018 cmi speaker management